Did you know that in Jerusalem, prayers are written and placed in cracks and crevices in the Kotel, the Western Wall. Over a million notes are placed each year in what has become a custom, not only for tourists, but also for high-profile dignitaries visiting Israel from abroad. The notes are collected twice a year and buried on the nearby Mount of Olives.
PLEASE JOIN US IN PRAYING FOR ISRAEL
- Pray for peace and hope on the streets of Jerusalem.
- Pray against violence and that plans are exposed before they are carried out.
- Pray for a wall of protection on the northern border of Israel.
- Pray for protection of the soldiers of the IDF (Israeli Defense Force)
- Pray for continued protection for all believers in the land: Christian, Jewish and Arab.
- Pray for wisdom, strength and courage for Prime Minister Netanyahu.
- Pray for continued spiritual growth and unity in the body of Messiah in the land.
NOTE: We invite you to add a brief prayer for Israel in the comment box below.
We invite you to join us on our regularly scheduled prayer conference call Mondays, 10:00-11:00 PM EDT. Find out how, by emailing IsraelAglow@aglow.org and put “Monday Night Prayer Call” in the subject line.