Sandy Wezowicz, and I worked diligently to gather info, photos, and video to share with you. We invite you to enjoy our blog posts. Let it stir your memories if you have been to Israel before! Let it call your heart to pray for Israel.
We’d love to hear your comments!
BEGIN VIEWING Days 1- 9 HERE
Shortcuts to specific places on the trip:
- Independence Hall, Emmaus, & Mt Carmel Click
- Migdal, Boat ride, Capernaum, Baptism in the Jordan River, the Star of David and the Menorah in connection with the Jews. Click
- Visiting soldiers on northern border, Banias-Caesarea Phillipi, Golan Heights, Mt. of Beatitudes Click
- Hanikra (Grottos), Akko, Bet She’an, Gideon Spring Click
- Yad Hasmona with Asher Intrader, Ayalon Munitions Factory, Jaffa Click
- Dead Sea, Qumran, Bet Guvrin- dig, Birthplace of John the Baptist, Click
- Mt. of Olives, Upper Room, Garden of Gethsemane, Church of St. Anne Click
- Watchmen on the Wall Mt. Scopus, Praying on the Ramparts of Jerusalem, Visiting the Western Wall, Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum Click
- Friends of Zion, Mt. Herzl National Military Cemetary, Garden Tomb Click